DREAD NECTAR Oil Elixir 125ml
DREAD NECTAR Oil Elixir by Dreadlocks Naturally is a dry scalp treatment and dreadlock conditioner.
A blend of natural oils to replenish and moisturise dry scalp and soften dreadlocks.
- Apricot kernel oil - high in essential omega 3-6-9 fatty acids, vitamins A and E. Is readily absorbed into the skin reducing excess dryness of the scalp.
- Coconut oil - anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, may assist with dandruff. Absorbs into hair quickly and helps protect hair from protein loss, making your hair stronger.
- Jojoba oil - reduces frizz, hydrates hair and seals in moisture.
- Castor oil - helps prevent hair fall by strengthening hair follicles.
- Vetiver essential oil - antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, helps relieve dandruff.
- Orange essential oil - moisturises the hair shaft and promotes shine.
Use as a pre-shampoo treatment for dry flaky scalp and can also be used on the lengths of mature dreadlocks to soften and condition dry brittle locks. Can also be applied to damp hair after washing.
Natural and organic ingredients
Made in Australia!
Apricot kernel oil*, fractionated coconut (MCT) oil, jojoba oil, castor oil*, rosemary leaf extract, orange essential oil, vetiver essential oil, peppermint essential oil.
*certified organic ingredient
Orders are dispatched within 1 business day!
Shipping in Australia
We offer flat rate shipping in Australia based on order value.
Orders over $85:
FREE Standard Post or
Express Post - $6.95
If your order is under $85 then the following rates apply:
Standard Post - $9.95
Express Post - $13.95
All shipping options have tracking included. You will receive your tracking details when your order has been dispatched.
Delivery timeframes - Australia
Express Post 1-4 business days
Standard Post 2-8 business days
Shipping to NZ and USA
Shipping cost is calculated at checkout based on order weight and location. Delivery timeframe is 6-12 business days.
Makes my dreadlocks feel softer with only a small amount of product. Order s always come quickly and beautifully wrapped. I love this brand
I'm a repeat buyer for this product. Its beautiful to use and smells delightful. Great to apply (I dampen my hair first and then rub a small amount in the palm of my hands before stroking it through the dreads. Leaves them feeling soft without feeling sticky and heavy. A diluted few drops to work into the scalp. As an aside, this is a lovely moisturiser on your hands and arms when youre finished with your hair...
Oil smells amazing and feels even better.